Dog Lover!

Being a dog lover is something I would have never imagined to be!

Dogs have terrified me since childhood. I couldn't even walk past one on the streets. They would follow me around wherever I went which terrified me. Even though I found pups cute, would never even dream to touch one or live with one in my life.

On Feb 11, 2020, my brother brought a pup after his long sessions of arguments with my parents. When my mother told me about a puppy being at home, I was in the hostel pursuing undergraduate studies. I decided to visit on the coming weekend but was terrified to enter my own house in which I've lived for over 10 years 😂. 

That cute little pup was asleep, he just looked at me and went back to his nap. In the evening, I just watched my brother and parents play with little Duke until I was forced to face him. Our first meeting was more of me running away while he chased me around on the front porch 😂. After the chase I finally held him. One and a half months old Duke made me smile. 

After that day, I spent the whole weekend with Duke on the front porch. It became tough to leave him behind when I left for college.

The days in lockdown were less stressful with Duke around. He changed my perspective for dogs. I love him the most 💓.

Duke

Comments

Popular Posts